Forums > Religion > HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)
ZaiN007

4824 days old here
Total Posts: 5043

Subject : HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)

no likes.

Posted on September, 01 2011 07:41:17 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here
Total Posts: 1215

Sahih Muslim Book 15. Oath
Print
Chapter : It is forbidden to take the oaths in the name of anyone else besides Allah.

Ibn 'Umar heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who has to take an oath, he must not take oath but by Allah. The Quraish used to take oath by their fathers. So he (the Holy Prophet) said: Do not take oath by your fathers.

no likes.

Posted on October, 28 2011 06:37:56 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Muslim Book 15. Oath

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who takes an oath in the course of which he says: By Lat (and al-'Uzza), he should say: There is no god but Allah; and that it anyone says to his friend: "Come and I will gamble with you," he should pay sadaqa.

no likes.

Posted on October, 28 2011 06:38:49 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 08. Prayers (Salat)

Narated By Abu Huraira : On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Then Allah's Apostle sent 'All to read out the Surat Bara'a (At-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba."

no likes.

Posted on November, 11 2011 08:42:24 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir : I went to Jabir bin 'Abdullah and he was praying wrapped in a garment and his Rida was Lying beside him. When he finished the prayers, I said "O 'Abdullah! You pray (in a single garment) while your Rida' is lying beside you." He replied, "Yes, I did it intentionally so that the ignorant ones like you might see me. I saw the Prophet praying like this."

no likes.

Posted on November, 11 2011 08:43:10 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By 'Aisha : Allah's Apostle used to offer the Fajr prayer and some believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to attend the Fajr prayer with him and then they would return to their homes unrecognized.

no likes.

Posted on November, 11 2011 08:44:06 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 02. Belief

Narated By Abu Musa : Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

no likes.

Posted on November, 12 2011 02:08:07 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr : A man asked the Prophet , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know' (See Hadith No. 27).

no likes.

Posted on November, 12 2011 02:09:11 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

no likes.

Posted on November, 12 2011 02:11:35 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Muslim Book 10. Business Transactions
Chapter : Prohibition of Bail Mulamasa and Bai'Munabaza.
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade (two types of transactions) Mulamasa and Munabadha

no likes.

Posted on November, 13 2011 01:30:58 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Two types of terrorisations have been forbidden (by the Holy Prophet), al-Mlulamasa and al-Munabadha. As far as Mulamasa transaction is concerned, it is that every one of them (the parties entering into transaction) should touch the garment of the other without careful consideration, and al-Munabadha is that every one of them should throw his cloth to the other and one of them should not see the cloth of his friend

no likes.

Posted on November, 13 2011 01:32:13 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade us (from),two types of business transactions and two ways of dressing. He forbade Mulamasa and Munabadha in transactions. Mulamasa means the touching of another's garment with his hand, whether at night or by day, without turning it over except this much. Munabadha means that a man throws his garment to another and the other throws his garment, and thus confirming their contract without the inspection of mutual agreement. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Shihab through the same chain of transmitters.

no likes.

Posted on November, 13 2011 01:33:17 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : Command pertaining to the selling of animal whose udder is tied up.
Hammam b. Munabbih said: Out of the ahadith which Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported to us from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) one is this that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If one among you buys a she-camel having its udder tied up he has the two options for him after milking it either (to retain it) or return it with a sa' of dates.

no likes.

Posted on November, 14 2011 03:07:37 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : It is invalid to sell the commodity before taking possession of it.

Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who buys food-grain should not sell it until he has taken possession of it.

no likes.

Posted on November, 14 2011 03:21:09 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : It is invalid to sell the commodity before taking possession of it.

Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who buys food-rain should not sell it until he has taken possession of it. Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) said: I regard everything like food (so far as this principle is concerned).

no likes.

Posted on November, 14 2011 03:21:41 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : It is forbidden to sell fresh dates against dry dates, except in case of al-Araya.

Sa'id b. al-Musayyib said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade the transaction of Af Muzabana and Muhaqala. Muzabana means that fresh dates on the trees should be sold against dry dates. Muhaqala implies that the wheat in the ear should be sold against the wheat and getting the land on rent for the wheat (produced in it). He (the narrator) said that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) had aid: Do not sell fresh fruits on the trees until their good condition becomes manifest, and do not sell fresh dates on the trees against dry dates. Salim said: Abdullah informed me on the authority of Zaid b. Thabit, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having given concession afterwards in case of ariyya transactions by which dry dates can be exchanged with fresh dates, but he did not permit it in other cases.

no likes.

Posted on November, 15 2011 02:45:12 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : It is forbidden to sell fresh dates against dry dates, except in case of al-Araya.

Zaid b. Thabit (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) having given concession in case of 'ariyya for selling dry dates (with) fresh dates after measuring them out.

no likes.

Posted on November, 15 2011 02:50:01 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Zaid b. Thabit reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) give concession in case of 'ariyya transactions according to which the members of the household give dry dates according to a measure and then eat fresh dates (in exchange for it)

no likes.

Posted on November, 15 2011 02:50:52 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 12. Charecteristics Of Prayer

Narated By Anas bin Malik : The Prophet said, "Perform the bowing and the prostrations properly. By Allah, I see you from behind me (or from behind my back) when you bow or prostrate."

no likes.

Posted on November, 16 2011 03:34:43 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say, 'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"

no likes.

Posted on November, 16 2011 03:35:23 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Abu Ma'mar : We asked Khabbab whether Allah's Apostle used to recite (the Qur'an) in the Zuhr and the 'Asr prayers. He replied in the affirmative. We said, "How did you come to know about it?" He said, "By the movement of his beard."

no likes.

Posted on November, 16 2011 03:36:04 PM