Forums > Religion > HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)
ZaiN007

4824 days old here
Total Posts: 5043

Subject : HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)

no likes.

Posted on September, 01 2011 07:41:17 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here
Total Posts: 1215

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best of those who make mistakes are those who repent.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2499, and by Ibn Maa-jah, who narrated this version – al-Sunan, ed. by ‘Abd al-Baqi, no. 4251)

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:08:48 AM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 01. Revelation
Narated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:14:18 AM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:15:43 AM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narrated by Abu Talha: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Angel (of mercy) do not enter a house wherein . There is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 443)

no likes.

Posted on October, 23 2011 05:33:22 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narrated Ubai bin Ka'b:
I found a purse containing one hundred Diners. So I went to the Prophet (and informed him about it), he said, "Make public announcement about it for one year" I did so, but nobody turned up to claim it, so I again went to the Prophet who said, "Make public announcement for another year." I did, but none turned up to claim it. I went to him for the third time and he said..., "Keep the container and the string which is used for its tying and count the money it contains and if its owner comes, give it to him; otherwise, utilize it."
The sub-narrator Salama said, "I met him (Suwaid, another sub-narrator) in Mecca and he said, 'I don't know whether Ubai made the announcement for three years or just one year.' "
Volume 3, Book 42, Number 608BUKHARI)

no likes.

Posted on October, 23 2011 05:35:35 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Malik :: Book 3 : Hadith 3.1.4
Yahya related to me from Malik from al-Ala ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn Yaqub from his father and Ishaq ibn Abdullah that they informed him that they heard Abu Hurayra say, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'When the iqama is called for prayer, do not come to it running, but come with calmness. Pray what you catch and complete what you miss. You are in prayer as long as your aim is the prayer.'

no likes.

Posted on October, 23 2011 05:38:17 PM

tariqbangashpk

4829 days old here
Total Posts: 1300

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated : I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.
Book , Number 6471MUSLIM)

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 12:46:48 PM

tariqbangashpk

4829 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 41. Loans, Payment of Loans, Freezing of Property, Bankruptcy.
Print
Narated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : While I was in the company of the Prophet in one of his Ghazawat, he asked, "What is wrong with your camel? Will you sell it?" I replied in the affirmative and sold it to him. When he reached Medina, I took the camel to him in the morning and he paid me its price.

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 12:47:27 PM

tariqbangashpk

4829 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 41. Loans, Payment of Loans, Freezing of Property, Bankruptcy.
Print
Narated By Al-Amash : When we were with Ibrahim, we talked about mortgaging in deals of Salam. Ibrahim narrated from Aswad that 'Aisha had said, "The Prophet bought some foodstuff on credit from a Jew and mortgaged an iron armor to him."

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 12:49:04 PM

tariqbangashpk

4829 days old here

Print
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Whoever takes the money of the people with the intention of repaying it, Allah will repay it on his behalf, and whoever takes it in order to spoil it, then Allah will spoil him."

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 12:50:05 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Abu Dhar : Once, while I was in the company of the Prophet, he saw the mountain of Uhud and said, "I would not like to have this mountain turned into gold for me unless nothing of it, not even a single Dinar remains of it with me for more than three days (i.e. I will spend all of it in Allah's Cause), except that Dinar which I will keep for repaying debts." Then he said, "Those who are rich in this world would have little reward in the Hereafter except those who spend their money here and there (in Allah's Cause), and they are few in number." Then he ordered me to stay at my place and went not far away. I heard a voice and intended to go to him but I remembered his order, "Stay at your place till I return." On his return I said, "O Allah's Apostle! (What was) that noise which I heard?" He said, "Did you hear anything?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Gabriel came and said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers dies, worshipping none along with Allah, will enter Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did such-and-such things (i.e. even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse)" He said, "Yes."

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 12:57:25 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Abu Huraira : A man demanded his debts from Allah's Apostle in such a rude manner that the companions of the Prophet intended to harm him, but the Prophet said, "Leave him, no doubt, for he (the creditor) has the right to demand it (harshly). Buy a camel and give it to him." They said, "The camel that is available is older than the camel he demands. "The Prophet said, "Buy it and give it to him, for the best among you are those who repay their debts handsomely."

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 01:01:10 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By Hudhaifa : I heard the Prophet saying, "Once a man died and was asked, 'What did you use to say (or do) (in your life time)?' He replied, 'I was a business-man and used to give time to the rich to repay his debt and (used to) deduct part of the debt of the poor.' So he was forgiven (his sins.)" Abu Masud said, "I heard the same (Hadith) from the Prophet."

no likes.

Posted on October, 24 2011 01:02:27 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Bukhari Book 08. Prayers (Salat)

Narated By 'Umar bin Abi Salama : The Prophet prayed in one garment and crossed its ends.

no likes.

Posted on October, 26 2011 03:37:33 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By 'Umar bin Abi Salama : I saw the Prophet offering prayers in a single garment in the house of Um-Salama and he had crossed its ends around his shoulders.

no likes.

Posted on October, 26 2011 03:38:07 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Narated By 'Umar bin Abi Salama : In the house of Um-Salama I saw Allah's Apostle offering prayers, wrapped in a single garment around his body with its ends crossed round his shoulders.

no likes.

Posted on October, 26 2011 03:38:45 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Muslim Book 06. Fasting

Chapter : Excellence of the month of Ramadan.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When there comes the month of Ramadan, the gates of mercy are opened, and the gates of Hell are locked and the devils are chained,

no likes.

Posted on October, 27 2011 01:59:12 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : Excellence of the month of Ramadan.

This Hadith is reported by Abu Huraira (with a slight alteration of words) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: "When (the month of) Ramadan begins."

no likes.

Posted on October, 27 2011 01:59:48 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Chapter : Fasting in Ramadan should necessarily be commenced with the sight of the new moon and finished with the sight of the new moon. If the weather is cloudy at the beginning or at the end, then complete thirty days.

Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with both of them) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying in connection with Ramadan: Do not fast till you see the new moon, and do not breakfast till you see it; but if the weather is cloudy calculate about it.

no likes.

Posted on October, 27 2011 02:00:20 PM

ashfaq786

4818 days old here

Sahih Muslim Book 15. Oath

'Abdullah (b. Umar) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) found, Umar b. al-Khattab amongst the riders and he was taking oath by his father Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called them (saying); Our Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, has forbidden you that you take oath by your father. He who bag to take an oath, he must take it by Allah or keep quiet.

no likes.

Posted on October, 28 2011 06:37:21 PM