Forums > Masti Box! > Which come first ?Day or night
LEOPARD

4811 days old here
Total Posts: 3628

Subject : Which come first ?Day or night
Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind!
”The boy thought for awhile and said,”My choice is one really difficult question.
”Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.What comes first, Day or Night?
The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depended on the answer being correct, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s DAY sir!”
“How” the interviewer asked,Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!He was selected for Job

Posted on June, 23 2011 11:31:51 AM

razashah

4817 days old here
Total Posts: 694

wah leopard wah aapne to boht acha point bataya hai

no likes.

Posted on June, 23 2011 12:21:05 PM

Hina

4838 days old here
Total Posts: 6841

waisay yae Haqeqat bhi hai din pehly ata hai Raat bad may

no likes.

Posted on June, 23 2011 03:38:28 PM

Muazzam

4701 days old here
Total Posts: 7

Jo Jis time paida hota hy uc time mai he ucka answer hy ic question ka.. for me it is night as i borned at night 11.55pm... think over it..

no likes.

Posted on June, 24 2011 12:25:11 PM

umairarif2001

4727 days old here
Total Posts: 585

Raat phle ate hai or din bad main ata hai its a realty u can search on this topic

no likes.

Posted on June, 24 2011 02:48:23 PM

ShahidRhm

4834 days old here
Total Posts: 432

Hmmmmm Nice Answers,...

Actually What Is Night ...? Night Is The Absence Of Light.. That Shows, Night Is Permanent It Was From Beginning When There Was Nothing, When There Wasn't A World OR Anything, There Was A Darkness (Night) And It Will Remain Till End. Light Is Because Of The SUN (A Planet Which Allah MAde By Fire) When IT Rise We Got Light To Which We Say (Day). When Allah Created Us(Human) Light(Day) Was Necessary For US.

And What Is Sky ? Its Actually A Space Between 7 Planets That Space Is Called Sky. The Space Between Each Planet Is Called Sky Of Each Planet That's Why We Oftentimes Say That There Is 7 Planets And 7 Sky's.

And Sky (Space) Has No Color Its Darkness Actually Due To Light Of The Sun And Reflection Of Seas We See Like Blue Color Of Sky(Space).

NOTE: This Is My Personal Research Or (Theory). I Didn't Quoted It From Any Site Or Anywhere So That's Why It May Have Conflict On Some Points Or On Some Researches Which Made By Scientist Or On A Theory Of Science On This Topic.

Thanks

no likes.

Posted on June, 24 2011 03:59:48 PM

Muazzam

4701 days old here
Total Posts: 7

Surah Mulk says that Allah has created 7 skies with 7 different colors and there is no mistake in the creation of sky if u can find any mistake then try to find it but u will never find...

and how can we deny the fact that night is just due to the directional change of earth and Hazrat Adam (A.S) was sent on earth in day time...So two logics exist here..1 refrence of Hazrat Adam(A.S) and 2. Our own birth refrence... Ab ic sy ziada kia bat ho sakti hy ic question pr..

no likes.

Posted on June, 24 2011 05:40:30 PM

LEOPARD

4811 days old here
Total Posts: 3628

ShahidRhm said:

Hmmmmm Nice Answers,...

Actually What Is Night ...? Night Is The Absence Of Light.. That Shows, Night Is Permanent It Was From Beginning When There Was Nothing, When There Wasn't A World OR Anything, There Was A Darkness (Night) And It Will Remain Till End. Light Is Because Of The SUN (A Planet Which Allah MAde By Fire) When IT Rise We Got Light To Which We Say (Day). When Allah Created Us(Human) Light(Day) Was Necessary For US.

And What Is Sky ? Its Actually A Space Between 7 Planets That Space Is Called Sky. The Space Between Each Planet Is Called Sky Of Each Planet That's Why We Oftentimes Say That There Is 7 Planets And 7 Sky's.

And Sky (Space) Has No Color Its Darkness Actually Due To Light Of The Sun And Reflection Of Seas We See Like Blue Color Of Sky(Space).

NOTE: This Is My Personal Research Or (Theory). I Didn't Quoted It From Any Site Or Anywhere So That's Why It May Have Conflict On Some Points Or On Some Researches Which Made By Scientist Or On A Theory Of Science On This Topic.

Thanks

Wow great theory Shahid bro.

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2011 08:04:55 AM

ShahidRhm

4834 days old here

LEOPARD said:

ShahidRhm said:

Hmmmmm Nice Answers,...

Thanks

Wow great theory Shahid bro.

Thanks Dear Sis..

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2011 02:52:06 PM

umairarif2001

4727 days old here
Total Posts: 585

nice matter u told shahid bhai

no likes.

Posted on June, 26 2011 01:29:22 AM

ShahidRhm

4834 days old here

umairarif2001 said:

nice matter u told shahid bhai

Thanks Bro...

no likes.

Posted on June, 27 2011 03:13:18 AM

Awais148

4078 days old here
Total Posts: 12184

Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind!
”The boy thought for awhile and said,”My choice is one really difficult question.
”Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.What comes first, Day or Night?
The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depended on the answer being correct, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s DAY sir!”
“How” the interviewer asked,Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!He was selected for Job
nice interview

no likes.

Posted on March, 17 2013 09:28:11 PM

taimoorkhan

4080 days old here
Total Posts: 2257

rat phele ati ha or din bd ma

no likes.

Posted on March, 20 2013 10:53:51 PM

Hussainkhalid

4093 days old here
Total Posts: 13010

gud yara

no likes.

Posted on March, 20 2013 11:39:17 PM

Nagra123

4645 days old here
Total Posts: 1078

bara intelligent bnda tha

no likes.

Posted on March, 21 2013 12:14:53 AM

Awais148

4078 days old here
Total Posts: 12184

yar ager ham se bhi aisa hi Q pocha jay to kia maza agy........

no likes.

Posted on March, 29 2013 12:12:52 PM

Hussainkhalid

4093 days old here
Total Posts: 13010

han yr bra mza ajae.

no likes.

Posted on March, 29 2013 03:06:06 PM

Saim44

4056 days old here
Total Posts: 2775

ager aisa interview mujh se ho to bale bale ho jae......

no likes.

Posted on March, 29 2013 08:16:36 PM

Maliksheraz

4190 days old here
Total Posts: 1065

kafi intelligent larka tha nice answer

no likes.

Posted on April, 20 2013 12:32:10 AM

SHAGIRDeIQBAL

4266 days old here
Total Posts: 11084

rat pehly aati he din bad men