Forums > News And Gossips > Actress Noor kicked out her husband Hamid Wali Khan from hotel
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4829 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Actress Noor kicked out her husband Hamid Wali Khan from hotel

Actress Noor Bukhari had her husband Hamid Wali Khan kicked out from a hotel where she was attending an event after the latter arrived without an invitation and sat beside her, on Wednesday. According to details, the Pakistani actress was attending an event in Lahore at a local hotel when her husband Hamid Wali Khan arrived. Relations turned bitter between the couple when the actress filed for divorce from her husband in March of this year. Hamid Wali Khan arrived at the event and sat beside Noor. The actress was enraged at his presence and asked him why he had arrived. "Why did you come at the event You and I have no relation now," she said to him. The hotel management tried to intervene and resolve the dispute between the two. Noor Bukhari had her husband kicked out from the hotel. Speaking to media personnel outside, Wali said that it was a personal issue hence he would not talk to the media about it. "It is a personal issue and I have never talked about my personal problems with the media," he said. "She (Noor) is still my wife," he added. Meanwhile, Noor Bukhari also said that it was a personal issue and said that she would tender her reply in court.

Actress Noor kicked out her husband Hamid Wali Khan from hotel

Source: Samaa Web Desk

no likes.

Posted on May, 05 2017 01:28:11 PM

• Page 1 of 1