2192 days old here
Total Posts: 611
Points : 649
Status : Offline
|Subject : Who burnt house, dis-respect & hurt Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA & forgotten Hadis by Prophet Mohd PBUH for her beloved daughter
Who burnt house, dis-respect & hurt Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA & forgotten Hadis by Prophet Mohd PBUH for her beloved daughter
I want to address all man kind please read and justify where is the truth and who did devil activities for Prophet Mohd PBUH alone daughter ( Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA ) which is not hidden from any one if search the past history than realized who did it.
Who did this devil JOB not true Muslim followers and totally forgotten the teaching and HADIS quote by Prophet Mohd PBUH for his alone daughter.
I am giving selected Prophet Mohd PBUH hadis quote for Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA to know her importance and value if any one do not accept this doing the great blunder of life which means axing own feet and making advance booking to reach HELL.
Selected Hadis of Prophet Mohd PBUH
1) The Prophet (s) said, “Of all the women in the Universe, four would suffice: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima.”Al-Sahihain, v. 3, the Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 171; Seir Alam Al-Nabala’, v. 2, p. 126; Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya, v. 2, p. 59; The Virtues of Al-Imam Ali of Ibn Al-Maghazali, p. 363.
2) The Prophet (s) said, “I am not pleased unless Fatima is pleased.”Manaqib Al-Imam Ali of Ibn Al-Maghazali, p. 342
3) The Prophet (s) said, “The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima.”
Al-Jami^ al-Sagheer, v. 1, #203, p. 37; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 191; Yanabi^ Al-Mawadda, v. 2, ch. 59, p. 479; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 93.
4) The Prophet (s) said, “The head of the women of Paradise is Fatima.”
Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 94; Sahih Al-Bukhari, Kitab Al-Fadha’il, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima; Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya, v. 2, p. 61.
5) The Prophet (s) said, “The Mehdi is from my family, from the sons of Fatima.”
Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 237.
6) The Prophet (s) said, “The first one to enter Paradise will be Fatima.”
Yanabi^ Al-Mawadda, v. 2, p. 322, ch. 56.
7) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry.”Sahih Al-Bukhari, v. 3, Kitab Al-Fadha’il, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 1374; Khasa’is Al-Imam Ali of Al-Nisa’i, p. 122; Al-Jami^ Al-Sagheer, v. 2, p. 653, n. 5858; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 3, pp. 93-97; Muntakhab in the margin of Al-Musnad, v. 5, p. 96; Masabih Al-Sunnah, v. 4, p. 185; Is^af Al-Raghibeen, p. 188; Dakha’ir Al-Uqubi, p. 37; Yanabi^ Al-Mawadda, v. 2, pp. 52-79.
8) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima is part of me, whatever harms her harms me, and whatever is against her is against me.”Mustadrak Al-Sahihain, v. 3, p. 173; Sunan Al-Tirmidhi, v. 3, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 240; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 94; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, in the margin of Al-Musnad, v. 5, p. 96; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, ch. 3, p. 190.
Who are those Muslims rulers and their followers wearing munafiq did not listen and accepted the witness of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA and then takes away the wirsa of Bibi Fatima Zehara S.A. which she inherited from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) how dare they hurt door Bibi Fatima ..... age of 18 years (due to injury inflicted upon her through force of a falling door by a hypocrite)
Those who wounded, hurted and burnt door of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA
Umar Bin Khitab
Khalid Bin Waleed
Abdul Rehman Bin Aouf
Sabit Bin Qais
Mohd Bin Muslam
Zahid Bin Sabit
Salmah Bin Salama
Ziaad Bin Labeed
Salmah Bin Aslam
Aseed Bin Hazeer
All deserve countless LANAT and these are true followers of Yazadi’s and Wahabi
Ref : Kitab-Ahl-e-suunat Tareekh-e-Yaqoobi
Vol : 2 Page : 126
This is Jannatul Baqii where the most beloved daughter of the Holy Prophet together with her children and grandchildren lie in wilderness without even a tomb stone over them.
I must add how shia-e-Ali spreading and settle in all over the world is due to dua of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA and no power have courage to crush or destroy Shia-e-Ali even target killing, bomb blast continue by wahabi but they forgot the past history of all those cruel leaders in which place they are buried and no one remembered.
( Ashfaq Sharif )