Forums > News And Gossips > Shoaib Akhtar said that he would like Salman Khan to play my role in biopic
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4829 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Shoaib Akhtar said that he would like Salman Khan to play my role in biopic

Pakistan's Rawalpindi Express seems to be smitten by Bollywood actor Salman Khan. According to NDTV, the former cricketer said that if there is ever a biopic on him, he would like his role to be played by B-Town's superstar Salman Khan. "I'd like to see Salman Khan playing my role in the biopic, if that happens" quipped Shoaib Akhtar, Of late Bollywood has seen an influx in biopics based on sports persons, but Akhtar believes it is up to filmmakers to decide whether his life is 'interesting' enough to be made into a film. "I know that is the trend these days, but I am no one to decide that. If people think that my life is interesting and inspiring, then they can make a movie out of it. If not, then let it be. It is for fans and filmmakers to decide," he added. Akhtar is all set to judge a comedy show together with Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh.

Source:http://images.dawn.com/

no likes.

Posted on July, 12 2016 06:32:27 PM

• Page 1 of 1