Forums > News And Gossips > Pakistani Body Builder Salman Ahmad has won Gold medal
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4828 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Pakistani Body Builder Salman Ahmad has won Gold medal
Pakistani bodybuilder Salman Ahmad clinched gold and the Mr Musclemania World title 2015 early Monday. He thanked his fans and followers for their prayers. "It is the first time in 25 years that this title is going to Pakistan," he said in a video posted on what appeared to be his public Facebook page. He also expressed his gratitude towards his family for their support and motivation. "I don't know how to say thank you for helping me reach this stage," he said, becoming emotional at the end.

He says he is the first Pakistani to receive a Musclemania pro card. "I won the gold medal and then the world title," he says. In the run-up to the competition, Ahmad said: "I have done my best, the competition is really big this time." National Assembly Speaker Ayaz Sadiq wished Ahmad success before the competition. "It is a source of pride for us that a youngster from the NA-122 constituency is competing in a weight-lifting and bodybuilding competition."

no likes.

Posted on November, 25 2015 01:42:32 PM

lescol

3933 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Congrats bro. Made us proud there. Keep working hard and keep winning such competitions.

no likes.

Posted on November, 26 2015 06:56:18 AM

pak101

4846 days old here
Total Posts: 2240

We should give attention to these people also and support them so that they can go abroad and win medals in body building.

no likes.

Posted on November, 26 2015 12:21:33 PM

• Page 1 of 1