Forums > General Talks > Kareena Kapoor to sign movie with Shoaib Mansoor
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4828 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Kareena Kapoor to sign movie with Shoaib Mansoor

Bollywood beauty Kareena Kapoor ready to sign movie with veteran director of hits like Bol and Khuda kay Liye, Shoaib Mansoor. Kareena will fly to Dubai next week to meet Mansoor to read script. She will sign film after reading the script. A source close to Kareena says, “A few months ago, Mansoor had e-mailed his concept to Kareena, saying that she will have a powerful role in the film. She liked the idea but wanted to read the script before giving her nod to the film. She will be the first A-list actress to work in a Pakistani project.” Earlier, Kareena is a huge of Shoaib Mansoor and had expressed her desire to work with him. “I really want to work with him, He has made some fantastic content driven films and is a wonderful filmmaker,” the actress had said. Her wish did not go unanswered because as soon as the Pakistani director heard about this, he flew to India to offer Bebo an offer in his next film, reported Mumbai Mirror. “Over the last two years I’ve chosen to be a part of only commercial successes. I’d just got married, wanted time to travel and be home with my husband, so I opted to do just one-two films a year. Now that I’m settled, I want to work with new, interesting directors,” explained the actress.

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2015 01:38:46 PM

• Page 1 of 1