Forums > General Talks > Mawra Hocane says her first Bollywood movie "Sanam Teri Kasam" is just like Aashiqui 2
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4829 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Mawra Hocane says her first Bollywood movie "Sanam Teri Kasam" is just like Aashiqui 2

Pakistan’s latest debutante in Bollywood has disclosed that her first movie in Indian film industry has a story line like Aashiqui 2 in which she is paired with Harshvardhan Rane. “Sanam Teri Kasam” is actually a remake of Bollywood’s super hit movie from 1982 where Kamal Haasan and Reena Roy played the lead roles. In her brief interaction with reporters Hocane related her movie with Aashiqui 2 saying that it is based on an outstanding love story. According to Indian media more than fifty percent of the movie has been shot in the directions of Vinay Sapru and Radhika Rao. The team and crew is currently in Cape Town these days. Vinay Sapru was quoted saying “It’s going fine. But everything is in a state of flux. It’s too early to talk about Sanam Teri Kasam,” in media reports.

Earlier 22 years old actress, Mawra Hocane, landed into trouble after she openly supported a film “Phantom” which has been prohibited for screening in Pakistan and as a result another Pakistani star Shan Shahid started demanding a ban for her as well. Following the controversy Mawra Hocane wrote an open letter to her fans and to Shaan Shahid which she posted on social networking website Facebook. She asked Shaan to show the way to resolve the issues instead of criticizing Pakistani stars. Mawra Hocane said that she never expected that Shaan will manipulate her statement regarding stance on “Phantom.” She claimed that Shaan bashed everyone who worked in India and Mawra told him in a letter that she worked so hard to gain the attentions and love of Pakistanis. “You know what Mr Shan Shahid I will still rise every morning, work as hard, still pursue my dream, still go after what I’d like to achieve and still keep my head high. I don’t need to love/like people like you to be a patriot. My love for my country and my people doesn’t need your approval,” she clarified.

no likes.

Posted on September, 02 2015 01:04:14 PM

dxtyle

4791 days old here
Total Posts: 31

sonam kappoor is a new model looking forward for bright future in India unfortunately ,while she is pakistani

no likes.

Posted on September, 10 2015 02:55:13 PM

• Page 1 of 1