Forums > News And Gossips > Ali Zafar Announced His Dream Project on His Birthday
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4828 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Ali Zafar Announced His Dream Project on His Birthday
Ali Zafar is up for playing his part in the revival of the Pakistani film industry and make films that are not just avant-garde in their narrative and aesthetics but also meaningful. To materialize his vision, the actor has unveiled what he has been planning so far. Pakistani superstar Ali Zafar, who time and again has expressed his desired to produce a feature film, finally announced his dream project on his birthday, May 18. Ali zafar is not only producing the film but will also be acting as a lead role. The female lead still needs to be decided. The film direction will be made by Imran Babur, who is one of Pakistan’s most respected names in visual storytelling. “I am most excited and feel lucky to have found a great director and a talented and experienced team to translate a dream into reality.” said by Ali Zafar.

The film is based on an action packed drama. The execution of the film will be set in the northern areas of Pakistan, and will be shot on real locations. Ali loves mountains, and is eager to begin the film shoot at the earliest. The film is expected to go on the floors by the end of summer this year in 2015. Moreover, this movie will be listed for a worldwide theatre release by mid-2016.
The versatile Ali announced to disclose his dream project earlier on Sunday, via Twitter. “Having worked intensely in the northern areas, I fell in love with the idea and story Ali shared with me,” says Imran. “It’s an extremely powerful story and I am excited and honoured to be a part of this project.” Talking about the film, Ali said, “Being an artist who likes to discover the intricacies of various art forms for me, venturing out into creating a feature film is a thrilling beginning.” “… films that can make a difference and are remembered for a long time for their content besides aiming to be successful commercial ventures,” he says. “I waited for that right intuition and idea for my first film as an actor/producer and I am extremely happy with the way it has shaped up.” “I just can’t wait to visit and shoot in all those breath-taking locations in the north, especially the second highest plateau in the world, Deosai, which is known as the land of the giants, after which we have named the title.”

no likes.

Posted on May, 22 2015 03:09:35 AM

MirzaIT

4455 days old here
Total Posts: 1055

Nice News...We hope now in Pakistan,we see great films.

no likes.

Posted on May, 22 2015 09:16:19 AM

Awais148

4067 days old here
Total Posts: 12184

Pakistan Film Industry buri trha se tabah ho chuki hai or ab ager dobara use line per lana hai to waqt lage ga

no likes.

Posted on May, 23 2015 05:57:48 PM

• Page 1 of 1