Forums > Education > What should i do while i wait for university?
  • Page 1 of 1
saadjhokz

3537 days old here
Total Posts: 1

Subject : What should i do while i wait for university?

I just completed my A-levels and now i am ready to go to university but due to financial problems and to some extent to my laziness, i could not get into the university i wanted to initially so now there is a good possibility that i have to wait atleast a few months before i can apply to the university again. in the mean time, i am thinking to do some sort of course/degree online which i can carry along with my university if i get in the next few months. btw, i am an above average student and i have scored A's.

my preference for the program that i will opt in university is Engineering. i am thinking industrial engineering because i like to be on the management side. about the course that i am thinking to do in the mean time is some sort of programming( coding etc) which can be very useful skill nowadays or i was thinking about going for a bussiness management course.

what i want to know is that :-

1: what is the best course that i can do in the meantime which i can easily carry along during my university studies. this course should have some worth i.e it is recongnized like a degree so that it can give me an edge in my professional career.

2: if you can then please guide me how to get these courses ONLINE. if they are free then that would be really helpful.

i just dont want to waste the time, rather i would learn/develop some skills that will help me later on.

THANK YOU EVERYONE.

no likes.

Posted on August, 20 2014 09:07:54 PM

Kainatkhan2015

3695 days old here
Total Posts: 521

Yes there are plenty of courses u can learn.. All u have to do, is to set ur intrest , and make list of ur activities, and things u love to enjoy...

no likes.

Posted on August, 23 2014 09:53:02 PM

zain8500

3539 days old here
Total Posts: 21

You should take admission in university in MBA and don't waste your time.

no likes.

Posted on August, 25 2014 04:59:08 PM

Kainatkhan2015

3695 days old here
Total Posts: 521

MBA mai admission ?? MBA ki aj kal market Value Increase ho gye hai kya ? Kindly enlighten us

no likes.

Posted on August, 27 2014 03:09:10 PM

• Page 1 of 1