Forums > General Talks > Sweeping Month Of The Educators
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3935 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Sweeping Month Of The Educators

It’s the April; the month when ninety percent schools and seminaries start new educational year and at this occasion they sweep huge amount from parents hard earning, mercilessly and humiliatingly. Like every year, this month makes me foray into my past and remember the saddest and shocking day of my life when a school authority threatened me to pay full fee with expelling my son otherwise. It was the day the when positive image of schools stood still in my mind. I took out my son in searching for any reasonable one but found nothing except institutions where education was like a commodity, dealt with temptation and greed.

Readers; before you read till the end, keep in your mind that ‘trust’ is something (as property) that is held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary). Therefore, in any community, a trust institution; registered or declared, publicly, is considered as nonprofit organization that gives benefits to member of the society without demanding them for any compensation against any service or provisions. Unfortunately, even trust based institutions have forgotten the point that they are there to provide free or almost free education to the child that is brought to them. With the passage of time, this trust institution’s education has become a full-fledged business; an enterprise putting breaking—bone burden on parents by demeaning them undue heavy fees of their children’s education.

uardians of children have found out that they are, completely, helpless; unable to pay to so called private schools. Either trust or private institute; all they need is money in the name of education and since they know there is no eye on them; they always make hay while the sun shines in the April. This means there is no governmental accountability over private education system in Sindh. We live in a jungle of education where knowledge is under so called educational mafia with the cannibalism instinct.

no likes.

Posted on April, 19 2016 11:41:25 AM

• Page 1 of 1