Forums > Sports Talks > Sarfraz Ahmed is selected as a T20 Caption for Pakistan
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3927 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Sarfraz Ahmed is selected as a T20 Caption for Pakistan
Speaking to media here on Tuesday, Sarfraz Ahmed said that he was thankful to the Chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Shahryar Khan for appointing him the captain of Pakistan’s T20 side. He also said that it was a big day in his cricketing career. “It’s an honor for me to lead the Pakistan team. I will try to make a better team in my captaincy,” Ahmed added.

The wicket-keeper batsman added that it is necessary that a captain has good relations with his players. He said that he will ensure that his team gets his points without any problems. “We are all friends. There will be no need for scolding my team mates if something goes wrong,” Pakistan’s T20 skipper said. He added that he learned alot under the leadership of Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan. He added that Pakistan Super League (PSL) was a learning experience for him regarding captaincy. “I will seek advice from the two seniors if something goes wrong.

no likes.

Posted on April, 06 2016 10:32:00 AM

lescol

3927 days old here

Sarfraz Ahmed was named Pakistan’s T20 captain after Shahid Afridi had stepped down following team’s dismal show in the 2016 World Twenty20 in India.

Afridi took to social media website Twitter to congratulate the wicket keeper batsman on his appointment.
"Good decision to see @SarfarazA_54 leading PAK T-20 he is energetic, passionate and a fighter!"

no likes.

Posted on April, 06 2016 10:32:46 AM

lescol

3927 days old here

Azhar Ali hails PCB for naming Sarfraz Ahmed as T20 skipper
Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Azhar Ali said that PCB made a good decision of appointing Sarfraz Ahmed as Pakistan’s T20 captain.

The one day captain wished him best of luck for leading the green shirts in the shortest format of the sport.

“I will fully support Sarfraz Ahmed,” he added.

The one day captain added that he is hopeful that all players in the team will back their captain. He added that the aim of the national team should be to win regardless of whoever leads the side.

Ali said that the team should rectify its mistakes

no likes.

Posted on April, 07 2016 12:38:51 PM

• Page 1 of 1