Recipe for Saltish Karahi
- Mutton (thin piece) 1/2 kg
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Mutton stock 1 cup
- Yogurt (whipped) 250 grams
- Green chillies 6
- White cumin seeds ( crushed) 1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds (crushed) 2 tsp
- Black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- White pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Lahori salt to taste
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) for garnishing
- Ginger (grated) for garnishing
Heat oil in a pot; fry ginger/garlic, add meat and cook till color changes.
Add stock and cook till meat is tender.
Add oil ingredients and cook.
When oil separates dish out in a bowl.
Garnished delicious saltish karahi with grated ginger and coriander leaves and serve.
by Pak101.com (few years ago!) / 543 views