Forums > Religion > ~*H.A.D.I.T.H*~ of the Day 14-sep
waheedanjum

4627 days old here
Total Posts: 317

Subject : ~*H.A.D.I.T.H*~ of the Day 14-sep
Just wanted to make a thread where we can learn at least one hadith a day, which might act as a drop by drop additon to our knowledge from the sea of wisdom left to us by our great Prophet (saw).

I would start with this wonderful and comprehensive key to success in this life and hereafter.

Khalid ibn al Walîd (Radi Allahu Ta'ala anhu) narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) and said to him,

'O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Hereafter.'

- 'Ask what you wish' said Rasulullah

no likes.

Posted on September, 14 2011 02:41:06 PM

ashfaq786

4808 days old here
Total Posts: 1215

Sahih Muslim Book 15. Oath

Chapter : It is forbidden to take the oaths in the name of anyone else besides Allah.

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Zuhri except that in the hadith narrated on the authority of Uqail the words are: "I did not take oath by (anyone else except Allah) since I heard Allah's Messenger forbidding it, nor did I speak in such terms, and the narrator did not say, "on my own behalf or on behalf of someone else".

no likes.

Posted on October, 28 2011 06:35:37 PM

ashfaq786

4808 days old here
Total Posts: 1215

Sahih Muslim Book 15. Oath

Salim reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard 'Umar while he was taking oath by his father. The rest of the hadith is the same.

no likes.

Posted on October, 28 2011 06:36:24 PM

Sabirshah

3829 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Bhai jan mujhe to samjh nai ati hain na bhai jan ye to english me samjh nai ati hain na bhai jan kia kehte ho.

no likes.

Posted on November, 03 2014 09:09:13 PM

Sabirshah

3829 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Bhai jan mujhe to samjh nai ati engish k topic meujhe samjh nai ati hai hain na na bhai na bhai jan. .

no likes.

Posted on November, 03 2014 09:10:22 PM