Forums > Religion > HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)
ZaiN007

4815 days old here
Total Posts: 5043

Subject : HADEES_E_NABVI....(jis ne.....)

no likes.

Posted on September, 01 2011 07:41:17 PM

asimraza

4815 days old here
Total Posts: 459

sahi kaha
or sb se pehle nmaz ka hi hisaab hoga

no likes.

Posted on September, 03 2011 02:03:45 PM

x2pk

4761 days old here
Total Posts: 186

Allah jalla shana hu hmary gunha muaf kry.

no likes.

Posted on September, 03 2011 04:56:16 PM

mrlonely

4791 days old here
Total Posts: 361

"Allah the Most High says, 'I am with my slave when he thinks of Me and I am with him when he mentions Me. For if he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in a gathering, I mention him in superior gathering. If he approaches Me by a hand's width, I approach him by an arm's length, I approach him by two arms length. And if he comes to me walking, I hasten to him swiftly.'" [Bukhari]

no likes.

Posted on September, 07 2011 08:19:14 PM

mrlonely

4791 days old here

Narrated by Anas: Zaid bin Thabit said, "We took the Suhur with the Prophet (peace be upon him). Then he stood for the prayer." I asked, "What was the interval between the Suhur and the Adhan?" He replied, "The interval was sufficient to recite fifty verses of the Quran. (Bukhari Volume 3, Book 31, Number 144)

no likes.

Posted on September, 07 2011 08:20:03 PM

mrlonely

4791 days old here

Sahih AL-Bukhari Bk. 4: Ablutions (Wudu') 1.146:
Narrated Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari: Allah's Messanger(PBUH) said, "If anyone
of you goes to an open space for answering the call of nature
he should neither face nor turn his back towards the Qibla; he
should either face the east or the west."

no likes.

Posted on September, 07 2011 08:25:35 PM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here
Total Posts: 1300

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah says, ‘O son of Adam, devote yourself to My worship, and I will fill your heart with contentment and take care of your poverty; but if you do not do that, then I will fill your heart with worldly concerns and will not take care of your poverty.’” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

no likes.

Posted on October, 06 2011 11:09:19 PM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated 'Aisha: Usama approached the Prophet (peace be upon him) on behalf of a woman (who had committed theft) The Prophet said, "The people before you were destroyed because they used to inflict the legal punishments on the poor and forgive the rich. By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! If Fatima (the daughter of the Prophet ) did that (i.e. stole), I would cut off her hand." (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 81, Number 778)

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2011 11:53:55 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Anas b. Malik reported that a person invited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to a meal. I also went along with him. He brought soup containing pumpkin. Allah's 'messenger (may peace be upon him) ate that pumpkin with relish. He (Anas) said: When I saw that I began to place it before him, and did not eat it (myself). Anas said: It was since then that pumpkin was always my favourite (food).

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2011 11:54:47 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree. The others then asked, "Please inform us what is that tree, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:11:40 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas: Once Allah's Apostle gave a letter to a person and ordered him to go and deliver it to the Governor of Bahrain. (He did so) and the Governor of Bahrain sent it to Chousroes, who read that letter and then tore it to pieces. (The sub-narrator (Ibn Shihab) thinks that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said that Allah's Apostle invoked Allah against them (saying), "May Allah tear them into pieces, and disperse them all totally.)"

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:12:10 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Once the Prophet wrote a letter or had an idea of writing a letter. The Prophet was told that they (rulers) would not read letters unless they were sealed. So the Prophet got a silver ring made with "Muhammad Allah's Apostle" engraved on it. As if I were just observing its white glitter in the hand of the Prophet

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:13:24 AM

ZaiN007

4815 days old here
Total Posts: 5043

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:22:19 AM

atif03

4797 days old here
Total Posts: 7660

Mashallah ,,,,,,,Allah ham k naik banay or gunaho say bachaay Amin

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2011 12:44:45 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:50:59 PM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, "What is that tree, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:51:35 PM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

Once Allah's Apostle gave a letter to a person and ordered him to go and deliver it to the Governor of Bahrain. (He did so) and the Governor of Bahrain sent it to Chousroes, who read that letter and then tore it to pieces. (The sub-narrator (Ibn Shihab) thinks that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said that Allah's Apostle invoked Allah against them (saying), "May Allah tear them into pieces, and disperse them all totally.)"

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:52:07 PM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Book 025, Number 5314: Anas reported that person at Baqi' called another person as" Abu'l- Qasim," and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned towards him. He (the person who had uttered these words) said: Messenger of Allah, I did not mean you, but I called such and such (person), whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: You may call yourself by my name, but not by my kunya.

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:20:08 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Book 22, Number 3320:Narrated Qays ibn AbuGharazah:
In the time of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) we used to be called brokers, but the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) came upon us one day, and called us by a better name than that, saying: O company of merchants, unprofitable speech and swearing takes place in business dealings, so mix it with sadaqah (alms).

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:20:44 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Vol 3, Book 36, No 477:Narrated Anas bin Malik:When Abu Taiba cupped the Prophet and the Prophet ordered that he be paid one or two Sas of foodstuff and he interceded with his masters to reduce his taxes.

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:21:17 AM

tariqbangashpk

4820 days old here

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, 'I am your wealth, I am your treasure.' " Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:-- 'Let not those who withhold . . .' (to the end of the verse). (3.180).
Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486BUKHARI)

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 09:59:26 AM