2261 days old here
Total Posts: 1975
Points : 42893
Status : Offline
|Subject : Win free JAZZ Card! General Knowledge Quiz (06-Mar-2017) (closed)
Water is a good solvent of ionic salts because ??
A) it has a high specific heat
B) it has no colour
C) it has a high dipole moment
D) it has a high boiling point
Terms and Conditions:
* You must reply here to participate in the quiz to Win JAZZ Card of Rs. 100.
* One Winner(s) will be selected randomly from users who reply in this quiz with correct answer.
* Winner(s) will be announced on Monday 13th March 2017.
* Name of the Winner(s) will be posted in this topic only.
* Only 1 answer per user is acceptable, multiple answers will lead to disqualification.