2231 days old here
Total Posts: 1964
Points : 42429
Status : Offline
|Subject : Win free JAZZ Card! General Knowledge Quiz (26-Dec-2016) (closed)
The main constituents of pearls are ?
A) calcium oxide and ammonium chloride
B) calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate
C) aragonite and conchiolin
D) ammonium sulphate and sodium carbonate
Terms and Conditions:
* You must reply here to participate in the quiz to Win JAZZ Card of Rs. 100.
* One Winner(s) will be selected randomly from users who reply in this quiz with correct answer.
* Winner(s) will be announced on Monday 2nd Jan 2017.
* Name of the Winner(s) will be posted in this topic only.
* Only 1 answer per user is acceptable, multiple answers will lead to disqualification.