Forums > Religion > Importance of Knowledge in Islam
  • Page 1 of 1
sharif5

2191 days old here
Total Posts: 611

Subject : Importance of Knowledge in Islam
I want to share my knowledge with all Muslim followers regarding importance of acquiring knowledge in Islam. A few golden words quoted I want to share with all which are as follows to know the importance of knowledge in Islam.

Islam is religion of peace and always condemn / hate the terror activities, in Islam peace and terror never co-exits together. Those who called themselves as Muslim but their on hands and tongue other Muslim followers is not saved are consider worst than animal AND no relation with the Islam.

The Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.), says: “It is obligatory for every Muslim to acquire knowledge. Allah likes those who seek knowledge”.
(Usulul Kafi, p.15)

The Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.), says: “Acquire knowledge even if it be in China”. (Biharul Anwar, vol. 1, p.57)

Hazrat Imam Ali, (A.S.), says: “Do not feel shy of learning what you do not know”. (Nahjul Balaghah, p.1113)

Hazrat Imam Sajjad, (A.S.), says: “If people had known the advantages of acquiring knowledge they would have acquired it even if it had necessitated the shedding of their hearts’ blood or of their going down into the deep seas”.(Biharul Anwar, vol. 1, p.59)

Hazrat Imam Ja’far Sadiq, (A.S.), says: “On the Day of Judgement Allah will be pleased with a person who honours and respects a Muslim scholar; and He will be annoyed with one who insults a Muslim scholar”. (Biharul Anwar, vol.1, p.82)

Those who remain always eager to acquire knowledge are consider the luckily person on earth, if you wasting precious time and not acquiring knowledge than you spending you time in TOTAL darkness.

I must say those who are oppose and against the acquiring knowledge are consider open enemy of ISLAM, these people are not consider true Muslim followers but true believers of YAZADI’s Islam.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

no likes.

Posted on July, 30 2016 07:25:35 PM

0irha0

1516 days old here
Total Posts: 7512

hmmmm hm Quran or hadees ki knowledge to hasil hi ni krte jo sb se important h bs duniya wali education hasil krte hn :-(

no likes.

Posted on July, 30 2016 07:36:59 PM

• Page 1 of 1