Forums > News And Gossips > Who is Fawad Khan’s aspiration?
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4828 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Who is Fawad Khan’s aspiration?
Fawad Khan today has become a huge sensation across the borders. The actor has just done two films in Bollywood and he has already become every producers and directors favourite. The Khoobsurat actor has also wrapped up the shooting of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil with Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Shrama and is in talks with Salman Khan for his fourth coming film. Fawad Khan has become a huge sensation. The actor has just done two films in Bollywood and he has already become every filmmaker’s favourite. The Khoobsurat actor has wrapped the of Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil with Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma. Apart from this, the Pakistani heartthrob is also in talks with Salman Khan for his forthcoming film. His plate his full and we are so happy. If you thought Fawad has achieved it all, then hold on guys. This man has big dreams.

He too has an aspiration to try his luck in Hollywood just like Bollywood hotties Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. Yes! While taking to a leading tabloid he also revealed that he looks up to the Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio and aspires to become like him. Fawad said, ” Leonardo is just amazing. I like the way he as elevated himself as an actor. Of course I am not as big as heartthrob or good-looking as him. But I aspire to follow his career graph in which you have the luxury to choose the variety of films that come your way”. The actor also opens up about why he started so late in Bollywood, ” I could have started a bit earlier. But I was dabbling in TV and then music. I did my first film in 2008. Somehow my career was not taking off at that time. Then suddenly Humsafar happened (Pakistani TV show) followed by other several TV shows. So in a way I have had my fair share of learning”. The Kapoor & Sons actor is extremely confident about his career and we are really looking forward to see him entertain us with a variety of films.

no likes.

Posted on July, 12 2016 06:39:55 PM

khuramms

4499 days old here
Total Posts: 5939

Fawad is better then Leonardo DiCaprio in looks not sure about his acting....~

no likes.

Posted on July, 14 2016 12:56:35 PM

HAQ

4139 days old here
Total Posts: 1277

mjay toh yeh sab dramay wali bhooot buray laghtay hai,Pakistan ko media neh barbad kr diya hai,sara indian channel ore hmara media ka qasoor ha

no likes.

Posted on July, 14 2016 01:19:49 PM

• Page 1 of 1