Forums > News And Gossips > Hamza Ali Abbasi the King of Social Media
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3932 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Hamza Ali Abbasi the King of Social Media
The policemen turned actor has been doing a good job raising his voice about things even though his statuses usually land him in a lot of trouble. Here we list the 10 times when Abbasi overtook social media proving that he doesn’t just look good but has the brains and the guts to speak his mind too!

When He Told Bollywood to Stop Making ‘Anti-Pakistan’ Movies
The actor gathered mass support when he decided to give Bollywood a wake-up call in an interview to an Indian website. After the much-heated Phantom movie controversy with Bollywood actor, Saif Ali Khan, Abbasi clearly dished out the fact that Bollywood needs to stop making anti-Pakistani movies.

His cut direct comments, later on, made Saif backtrack his statements too.

Another time, he rightly criticized the Pakistani film industry when he stated that our industry shouldn’t borrow trends from India but rather stand its own ground.

Read his status when he appreciated Zhalay for Jalaibee here:

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 10:05:42 AM

lescol

3932 days old here

When He Openly Supported Religious Minorities in Pakistan
He believes in looking at the bigger picture and we are proud of him for that.
And for all those who are screaming about discrimination of minorities as Ismaili community is targetted in Karachi attack....please grow up!!! Everyone is being targetted by the hell bound terrorist organizations like TTP and gangsters like Altaf. School children who were martyred on 16th Dec were not minorities. 250 ppl burned to death in Baldia factory were not minorities. 70% of martyrs in terrorist attacks are NOT MINORITIES. In this plague of terrorism...PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS are being targetted...from every religion, race, creed and ethnicity.

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 10:06:36 AM

lescol

3932 days old here

His Resignation from PTI & The Battle of Morals
After the trailer of Jawani Phir Nahi Aani was released, he immediately announced his resignation from the political party ‘PTI’ because he believed he was no longer eligible for that. For better or worse, his action caused him a lot of backlash but the tough guy didn’t back out of his commitment to PTI.

The explanation i owe to my friends who have supported me so passionately. This is regarding the new film i have done.
1) Even though its a brilliantly written and directed film, i disagree with certain elements in its execution which i regard as not in line with our culture.
2) My motivation to do this film was never money. I refused 2 Indian films, Baby and a film by Sajid Nadiadwala because they were against our ethics. I did this film for infact my friends who were there for me when i was nothing. So after initials refusals, i agreed to do it as my friends needed me on this.
3) When you agree to do something, there is a limit to how much you can intervene creatively.
4) However, regardless of my reasons, i did something against what i preach and i own it. I will not try to get away with it by staying silent or defending it senselessly. I vow never to do anything against my beliefs NO MATTER WHAT.
5) Since i failed to act on my own beliefs, i deem i am no more eligible to represent Pakistani culture in a political party and hence, i am resigning as Sec. Culture PTI.

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 10:42:18 AM

lescol

3932 days old here

His Death as ‘Pyare Afzal’

The drama which is loved by people from across the border ended on a tragic note where Afzal was killed in an accident. This was not how the scriptwriter planned the ending, however, Hamza convinced the director to do otherwise.

He felt that this would keep him alive in the minds of the viewers for a long time to come. We saw how well that worked out!

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 11:27:41 AM

lescol

3932 days old here

His Bold Take on Gay Marriage Legalization:

After the legalization of gay marriages in the USA, Hamza seemed to have taken the topic a little too seriously by uploading a series of Facebook statuses and an update on Twitter. Here’s what Abbasi had to say about LGBT rights and people supporting it.

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 11:28:58 AM

lescol

3932 days old here

His Open Message to Mark Zuckerberg

We need not fight the battle of swords......but the battle of minds...the battle of words...the battle of ideas. IQRA.....!!!! ...For these very times...my Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said that the "Ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a martyr"......

no likes.

Posted on June, 25 2016 11:45:17 AM

Mohammedhanif

2861 days old here
Total Posts: 14

lescol

1079 days old here
Total Posts: 5824

Status : Offline When He Openly Supported Religious Minorities in Pakistan
He believes in looking at the bigger picture and we are proud of him for that.
And for all those who are screaming about discrimination of minorities as Ismaili community is targetted in Karachi attack....please grow up!!! Everyone is being targetted by the hell bound terrorist organizations like TTP and gangsters like Altaf. School children who were martyred on 16th Dec were not minorities. 250 ppl burned to death in Baldia factory were not minorities. 70% of martyrs in terrorist attacks are NOT MINORITIES. In this plague of terrorism...PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS are being targetted...from every religion, race, creed and ethnicity.

no likes.

Posted on July, 03 2016 03:50:45 PM

engineer

4661 days old here
Total Posts: 1365

Bollywood should stop making films like Phantom that would generate a lot of hatred and negate the positivity generated by Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Pakistan. I’m very disappointed with Saif Ali Khan”.

no likes.

Posted on July, 05 2016 11:34:06 PM

engineer

4661 days old here
Total Posts: 1365

EID MUBARAK ho Apko,

Dher sari tarif aur khusiya mile apko,

But, Jb EIDI mile apko to Please….

Ap Yaad krna Sirf Hmko.....

..............EID MUBARAK.............

no likes.

Posted on July, 05 2016 11:42:50 PM