Forums > News And Gossips > Sana Javed Signs First Pakistani Movie Alongside Bilal Ashraf & Gohar Rasheed
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3923 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Sana Javed Signs First Pakistani Movie Alongside Bilal Ashraf & Gohar Rasheed

The man who stole our hearts in the teaser of Janaan with his dimpled smile will be cast alongside Sana Javed’s romantic debut movie. The movie makers have also added Gohar Rasheed as the male actor in the movie. Finally we know what was cooking between Gohar and Bilal earlier this month. The lovely and talented Pakistani actress Sana Javed is all set to hit the big screen. The glam girl of small screen will soon make her way to silver screen with a romantic movie, directed by Aamir Mohiuddin as the female lead; the movie is set to release sometime next year. The diva, who has several hit serials to her credit such as Pyaray Afzal and Zara Yaad Kar, did not reveal much about the story and her character while speaking to HIP in Pakistan but she did confirm that she is playing the lead role in the movie. The upcoming Pakistani romantic film is penned by the Akhtar Qayoom and is currently in production phase. “I am very excited,” shared Sana Javed. “I cannot talk about my role or the male lead right now, but I can assure you it’s going to be a ‘big surprise’!” The imminent movie will be the debut directorial venture of Aamir Mohiuddin who started his career as an assistant director for TVCs, later joining Vision Art Media. While we guess and wait for the ‘big surprise’, you stay tuned to us for more details.

no likes.

Posted on June, 04 2016 10:18:43 AM

• Page 1 of 1