Forums > News And Gossips > Fawad Khan Stands Strong on ‘No Intimacy’ Policy in Bollywood
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3927 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Fawad Khan Stands Strong on ‘No Intimacy’ Policy in Bollywood
Pakistani sensation Fawad Khan has been spotted with Karan Johar and Shakun Batra at an eatery in Mumbai which has raised speculations about their upcoming project. While Shakun Batra has denied the rumors, Johar and Khan have decided to stay mum on it. After the huge success of Kapoor & Sons, the handsome Khan was out from media glare for some time. In this recent interview, Khan shares many details about how he chooses his project. The Khoobsurat actor said that content is what matters the most while signing a movie.

The actor is least bothered whether the movie is solo or has an ensemble cast as he managed to grab viewers’ attention in Kapoor & Sons. He believes that an actor must maintain a healthy balance between solo and ensemble performances. “Yes, you might want to keep a healthy balance, but that has more to do with the kind of roles you are playing,” he said. “The film’s content is the king. Karan (filmmaker Karan Johar) happened to offer me Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and since I had a good rapport with Dharma Productions, it went on from there. I choose films preferably based on content and then I see the kind of team I have to work with.”

no likes.

Posted on June, 04 2016 10:17:13 AM

• Page 1 of 1