Forums > General Talks > Forgotten Day :: 16th December
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3925 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Forgotten Day :: 16th December
16th December is a significant day in the history of Pakistan. On this date in the year of 1971, Pakistan was dismembered. In 44 years the incident is altogether forgotten under the propaganda of enemy media and intelligence. Many would tend to disagree and blame it on the armed forces for what happened in 1971 resulting in emergence of Bangladesh; under the influence of distortion of facts by the enemy. Sharmila Bose, a Bengali writer, says “ I heard on media that Pakistani forces massacred male and molested females, students in Dhaka University hostel. When I investigated the matter and met administrator of girls’ hostel, I was told that hostel was closed during that time and only seven students were in the hostel. I interviewed those seven female students and was unable to find any evidence of rape. However, I did come across evidence of male students being killed, who were supporting Mukti Bahini; they were in possession of a large arsenal.

These students were involved in training of regular students on fire arms.” Field Marshal Sam Manik Shaw, Indian Army Chief, states “ In 1971 we made full use of propaganda warfare to our benefit, it involved dissemination of stories stating Pak Army atrocities, through Mukti Bahini, meida and our well-wishers in Pakistan. It is a fact that hundreds of thousands of Bengalis were killed by Mukti Bahini and blame was apportioned to Pakistani forces.” And words to that effect. Fall of Dhaka was possible only because of people within Pakistan, People like those who have later been rewarded by Bangladesh government. Pakistanis are ignorant to the extent that they keep these individuals in high esteem, by regarding them national figures and naming roads and underpasses after them. 16th December 2014 was selected as a day to attack Army Public School does not seem to be a coincidence it was a reminder to this nation that you have forgotten 16th December under the influence of Starplus and cricket matches, let us remind you that we can never be your friends. We will keep reminding you of the humiliation whenever and in any manner we can, may it be by killing 144 innocent children.

On the occasion of APS first anniversary ISPR has released a new song, which declares avenging the incident by teaching the children of enemy. It is time to think who are the children of enemy; its each one of us, who is bent upon embracing enemy culture, every individual who is begging enemy for cricket match despite her arrogant behaviour. It’s our media which feels itself incomplete without enemy content and it’s our people who die to like the Facebook page of enemy filmstars. It is our own politicians who have their business interest within the geographical boundaries of enemy and it is our so called leaders who beg RAW to help them achieve their political objectives.

no likes.

Posted on December, 26 2015 11:49:56 AM

FarhanHassan

4199 days old here
Total Posts: 4685

taliban musalman nai hain inka aik hi hal hai inhy pakar k phansi daty jao taliban k sath muzakrat krny waly unky dost hain.

no likes.

Posted on December, 31 2015 03:39:54 PM

• Page 1 of 1