Forums > General Talks > News Caster k APS uniform pehnnay par Amir Liaquat Mustafi
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3931 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : News Caster k APS uniform pehnnay par Amir Liaquat Mustafi
News Caster k APS uniform pehnnay par geo entertainment k sadar Amir Liaquat nay apny uhday say isteifa day diya.

no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 10:57:27 AM

lescol

3931 days old here

• I am in extremely grieved by the shocking act of #GEONews to dress anchors in the uniforms of APS students it is a senseless act
  • This is not solidarity but utter nonsense to seek more attention and to hurt feelings may be un intentionaly but they are doing it

• no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 11:00:31 AM

lescol

3931 days old here

• 16th December is not like cancer month, aids day, labour day or etc that we show solidarity this way...
  • Tomorrow same newscasters will take off this uniform,completely ignoring pain the families and those students have suffered.
  • I'm extremely upset and recorded my protest to high ups of organisation. No body is responding at the moment. shocking attitude #APSMartyrs
  • In same uniform they are going to deliver every sort of news related to entertainment, happiness, in fact news about India too #APSMartyrs

• no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 11:01:33 AM

lescol

3931 days old here

• I am extremely upset that this has happened in my channel. The same channel I am the President of entertainment in. #APSMartyrs
  • Newscasters should have conveyed the message of determination,bravery and to stand against terrorism instead of wearing uniform #APSMartyrs
  • Does wearing these uniform means that no news from India ( responsible for the massacre) would be broadcasted? #APSMartyrs

• no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 11:04:07 AM

lescol

3931 days old here

• I am resigning as a President of GEO Entertainment because I am not heard here but It will not stop from standing for the right
  • I will continue doing my programmes just as an anchor and will continue writing columns as I was doing before.
  • Apologies to those mothers who are watching GEO news on this day & get hurt by seeing uniforms that bring painful memories

• no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 11:06:58 AM

shadabnaqvi2

3757 days old here
    Total Posts: 1923

ye mumkin nai kay har kisi ki aik jesi soch ho dr amir liaqat hussain ka apna point of view hai usy unsy bat krni chahye thi.

no likes.

Posted on December, 17 2015 09:49:25 PM

• Page 1 of 1