Forums > News And Gossips > Urwa in Mumbai to sign Bollywood film?
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4821 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Urwa in Mumbai to sign Bollywood film?
Pakistani actress Urwa Hocane has landed in Mumbai. An Instagram post showing the Pakistani starlet in India’s entertainment capital — created quite a buzz on social media on Tuesday. Posted by Hello Pakistan, the photo carried a caption which read: “We’ll soon be breaking very exciting news.”

What could it be?
Urwa’s sister Mawra Hocane is already stationed in Mumbai these days where she is busy shooting for her debut Bollywood film Sanam Teri Kasam. So we thought why not ask her what this is about. “There are a few things in the pipeline for her [Urwa]. She has finally got the time to attend all the meetings in Mumbai as she was busy with her films in Pakistan,” Mawra told The media. She also said that her sister is making the most of her break from shooting Shahid Shafat’s Two Plus Two. “And of course, because it was about time we soul sisters met,” she added. In an earlier interview, Urwa had disclosed that venturing into B-Town and Hollywood have always been on the cards for her.“As long as there is a positive vibe and good story, I am willing to go to Bollywood, Hollywood or anywhere else. My sister Mawra is currently shooting three films in India and besides, I think it promotes a healthy image of our country.”

no likes.

Posted on November, 20 2015 01:58:31 PM

• Page 1 of 1