Forums > News And Gossips > Adnan Sami all set to Debut in Bollywood
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4822 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Adnan Sami all set to Debut in Bollywood

Famous composer and singer Adnan Sami Khan is resuming acting after a break of almost two decades by performing in an upcoming Bollywood flick. After nearly 20 years his debut as an actor with Syed Noor’s film “Sargam”, Adnan Sami Khan is set to return to the big screen. The musician-turned actor took to social media to make the official announcement on Friday, by posting on his official Facebook page, “People are asking me about the role in my debut film… so here it goes… I am about to play a conman, who is inefficient and not a bright person, a clumsy character. It’s an intelligent script. In the next few months, the film will go on floors.” Adnan Sami, who is no foreigner to Bollywood Industry where his songs remain very popular, says he is very thrilled to make his second venture into realm of acting. His first stretch was quite a successful one, with the real life duo of Adnan and Zeba Bakhtiar producing magic on screen. Although no additional details about the Bollywood project have been disclosed, we are at least eager to know that he won’t be playing the role of love-struck college Romeo - a delinquency that middle-aged actors in the film industry continue to commit!

Source:http://www.fashioncentral.pk/

no likes.

Posted on February, 27 2015 12:55:34 PM

Sabirshah

3824 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Mujhe samjh nai ati k ye pakistani kiun indian filmon me kam karne chale jate hain halan keh agr karna hai to xahan bi to hai

no likes.

Posted on March, 01 2015 09:27:34 PM

Sabirshah

3824 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Mere khayle me to kahen hn ko mashohori ki zaroorat hoti hai jis waja sn ye waha jate hain

no likes.

Posted on March, 01 2015 09:28:51 PM

• Page 1 of 1