Forums > News And Gossips > Sport star Amir Khan donates £30K to tragic Pakistan school
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4822 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Sport star Amir Khan donates £30K to tragic Pakistan school

Amir Khan has announced he is donating a £30,000 pair of shorts to help rebuild the school in Pakistan where 141 children and staff were killed by the Taliban. After being moved by the tragedy, Amir, who is of Pakistani origin, felt compelled to help with the relief effort. The shorts have a waistband made from 24-carat gold threading, and he wore them in his win over Devon Alexander. Explaining his generosity, he said: "It was just very sad to see innocent kids being killed. I want to donate the shorts for the Peshawar cause, rebuild a school and strengthen security around the area." He added: "We are very lucky in England. We have good security and I will be able to send my little girl to school and know she will be fine, but in Pakistan you cannot do that. They send the kids outside the house and do not know if they are going to come back. It's very sad to know that." Well done, Amir.

no likes.

Posted on January, 05 2015 10:28:25 PM

HAQ

4133 days old here
Total Posts: 1277

MASHA ALLAH ALLAH is tarah k logo ko ore bhut zaida deh,,kabi kisi syasaat Dan neh kisi ko kbi itna apni jeb seh nye diya

no likes.

Posted on January, 05 2015 10:48:49 PM

• Page 1 of 1