Forums > News And Gossips > Dilip Kumar and Raaj Kapoor’s ancestral homes to be converted into museum
  • Page 1 of 1
pak101

4843 days old here
Total Posts: 2240

Subject : Dilip Kumar and Raaj Kapoor’s ancestral homes to be converted into museum
92nd birthday of Indian film artist Dilip Kumar. Dilip Kumar born as Yousuf Khan in Peshawar, British India in 1922. After partition of India in 1947, Dilip Kumar opted for India over his birthplace Peshawar which was now part of new state of Pakistan. Indian films are extremely popular in Pakistan, and so does Indian film artists and Dilip Kumar is amongst one of the famous ones. Dilip Kumar’s ancestral home still stands in Peshawar though in a depleted state. Government of Pakistan also awarded Dilip Kumar, Nishane Imtiaz in 1997 which is also the highest civilian medal.

Last year Pakistani prime minister Nawaz Sharif who is also a fan of Dilip Kumar declared the ancestral home in Peshawar as national heritage and announced the house will be bought by Government of Pakistan. As per press reports the current owner of this house is demanding nearly three crore rupees from government. But the plan was not executed thus saving funds collected from Pakistani tax payers hard earned income. However today the cultural minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Amjad Afridi announced to pursue the plan and the ancestral home of Raaj Kapoor another Indian artist will also be bought on Pakistani tax payers money. The government has also imposed an act to preserve the old heritage sites. So atleast here is one issue where we can see the unity of Federal government in Islamabad and provincial government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, who otherwise are opposing each other on roads and television screens for past four months. If KPK or Federal government is considering to waste tax payer’s money on there are many deserving names of local cinema like late Badar Munir who dedicated his whole life for Pashto cinema.

no likes.

Posted on December, 15 2014 11:09:11 AM

Punjabian

3795 days old here
Total Posts: 1587

wah bhai jan kia bat hai aesa wese me ne pehli bar suna hai

no likes.

Posted on December, 26 2014 08:00:48 PM

Sabirshah

3827 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Ap sub topic hi english me post karte hain jis ki mujhe kuch bi samjh nai ati hai aur kuch keh nai sakta. .

no likes.

Posted on December, 26 2014 08:39:11 PM

Punjabian

3795 days old here

yr dilip kuma ki koi bhi film me ne ni dekhi hai

no likes.

Posted on December, 27 2014 01:19:54 PM

Sabirshah

3827 days old here

Dilip kumar koi kam kar raha hai k mujhe to samjh nai aya hai bhai mujhe english samjh nai aya hain. .

no likes.

Posted on December, 27 2014 04:34:42 PM

Punjabian

3795 days old here

yr wese urdu me topic post krne chahia hen sab memberss ka khyal rkha karen

no likes.

Posted on December, 28 2014 12:57:16 PM

Sabirshah

3827 days old here

Agar urdu me hun to pher sub ko samjh aae gi aur sub kuch na kuch post kar saken ge aise to sub ko samjh nai ani

no likes.

Posted on December, 28 2014 10:35:14 PM

shadabnaqvi2

3756 days old here
Total Posts: 1923

Raaj kapoor and Dilip kumar koi kam kar raha hai k
mujhe to samjh nai aya hai bhai mujhe
english samjh nai aya hain. .

no likes.

Posted on January, 09 2015 07:01:12 PM

• Page 1 of 1