Forums > Information Technology & Internet > online education system
  • Page 1 of 1
afkar

3662 days old here
Total Posts: 4

Subject : online education system
For first time in Pakistan it is possible to get your skills certified and do new diplomas and Certificates Online.There are more than 130 courses to choose from like business,marketing , fashion , nursing ,accounts ,languages , graphics and web development. They have Online lectures in Urdu ,course material and quizzes assignments.It all about E learning.

I am talking about www.oscs.pk (Online skills Certification Services - Pakistan)

Online Skills Certification Services (OSCS.pk) is a company that specializes in certified and custom online training for both individuals and companies in Pakistan. OSCS runs specialized website for specific types of training, such as web industry ,graphics and multimedia,security industry, nursing industry,accounting and business management and enhanced performance training for serious professionals in any industry. OSCS.pk hosts its own courses, as well as hosting and creating customized online training solutions for all sizes of companies and colleges in any type of industry or profession.

The organization's goal is to provide training that is required for specific jobs, put it online and make it available to both individual users and companies of any size. And, to provide an online cloud-based training infrastructure that can host both standardized and customized training solutions. Our highly qualified set of writers design and create training solutions, as well as edit and/or import any existing training courses into our online infrastructure.

Visit them today and sign up for a free course of your choice ...

I have already enrolled for Strategic Marketing and Loving it !!!

no likes.

Posted on April, 16 2014 04:29:03 PM

afkar

3662 days old here
Total Posts: 4

ao education ko aam kare bazareya internet ka loog gar bett ka education hasiil kare. wo log jo kise majbore k waja sa taleem hasil nahe kar sakte wo office ya home ma batt ka hasil kar sakta hae

no likes.

Posted on April, 16 2014 04:32:40 PM

khurram119

3642 days old here
Total Posts: 49

Thanks a lot for sharing this information here with us. I just visited this website and try to get some details about their certifications and affiliations but field to obtain any information from their website. so can you let me know the content of their courses.

no likes.

Posted on May, 10 2014 04:27:18 PM

muhammadansar

3543 days old here
Total Posts: 97

nice

no likes.

Posted on August, 24 2014 08:32:39 PM

khuramms

4498 days old here
Total Posts: 5939

khurram119 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this information here with us. I just visited this website and try to get some details about their certifications and affiliations but field to obtain any information from their website. so can you let me know the content of their courses.

Courses included in this websites are :
Graphics
Web designing
Hoteling
Accounting
Photoshop and Illustrator for Adobe
Nursing and Marketing

no likes.

Posted on August, 25 2014 03:21:41 PM

Kainatkhan2015

3693 days old here
Total Posts: 521

wao, , yeh tu bht hi ache bat hai, , nice post to share, , keep it up, gud work

no likes.

Posted on August, 27 2014 03:15:48 PM

HAQ

4138 days old here
Total Posts: 1277

akh ore website h wo b online course krati h free lain hard copy k lye 1000 rupees deney pertey h www.diplomapk.com

no likes.

Posted on December, 15 2014 08:43:21 PM

Sabirshah

3829 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Bhaio aise ziyada tar kam fake hote hain jb tak pata na io to aksar dokha khna par jata hai. . . . .

no likes.

Posted on December, 16 2014 07:16:47 AM

• Page 1 of 1