3980 days old here
Total Posts: 2

Subject : QUOTE

Hussainkhalid like this.

Posted on June, 01 2013 12:52:10 AM

inayat111

3784 days old here
Total Posts: 233

“True Islam taught me that it takes all of the religious, political, economic, psychological, and racial ingredients, or characteristics, to make the Human Family and the Human Society complete.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:43:49 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:45:29 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“…a man should say to his soul every morning, "God has given thee twenty-four treasures; take heed lest thou lose anyone of them, for thou wilt not be able to endure the regret that will follow such loss

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:47:18 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

The happiness of the drop is to die in the river.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:48:32 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“…a man should say to his soul every morning, "God has given thee twenty-four treasures; take heed lest thou lose anyone of them, for thou wilt not be able to endure the regret that will follow such loss.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:49:49 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Semua orang yang ada dalam hidup kita,
masing-masingnya, bahkan yang paling menyakiti kita
diminta untuk ada disana
agar cahaya kita dapat menerangi jalan mereka”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:51:34 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“I become more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of Hussein, the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers and his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:54:31 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:55:45 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Democracy is in the blood of Musalmans, who look upon complete equality of manhood [mankind]…[and] believe in fraternity, equality and liberty.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:57:08 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“The faith is not the problem, Bernadette. The problem is the faithful.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 06:59:25 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“So this is where all the vapid talk about the 'soul' of the universe is actually headed. Once the hard-won principles of reason and science have been discredited, the world will not pass into the hands of credulous herbivores who keep crystals by their sides and swoon over the poems of Khalil Gibran. The 'vacuum' will be invaded instead by determined fundamentalists of every stripe who already know the truth by means of revelation and who actually seek real and serious power in the here and now. One thinks of the painstaking, cloud-dispelling labor of British scientists from Isaac Newton to Joseph Priestley to Charles Darwin to Ernest Rutherford to Alan Turing and Francis Crick, much of it built upon the shoulders of Galileo and Copernicus, only to see it casually slandered by a moral and intellectual weakling from the usurping House of Hanover. An awful embarrassment awaits the British if they do not declare for a republic based on verifiable laws and principles, both political and scientific.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:01:46 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Do not use your energy except for a cause more noble than yourself. Such a cause cannot be found except in Almighty God Himself: to preach the truth, to defend womanhood, to repel humiliation which your Creator has not imposed upon you, to help the oppressed. Anyone who uses his energy for the sake of the vanities of the world is like someone who exchanges gemstones for gravel. There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith. The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise...”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:03:07 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you open the door, the caged bird stays inside: it is frightened. It has internalized its imprisonment. It takes time for bird to escape, even after someone has opened the doors to its cage.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:04:42 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:05:51 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“I think I have a very good idea why it is that anti-Semitism is so tenacious and so protean and so enduring. Christianity and Islam, theistic though they may claim to be, are both based on the fetishizing of human primates: Jesus in one case and Mohammed in the other. Neither of these figures can be called exactly historical but both have one thing in common even in their quasi-mythical dimension. Both of them were first encountered by the Jews. And the Jews, ravenous as they were for any sign of the long-sought Messiah, were not taken in by either of these two pretenders, or not in large numbers or not for long.

If you meet a devout Christian or a believing Muslim, you are meeting someone who would give everything he owned for a personal, face-to-face meeting with the blessed founder or prophet. But in the visage of the Jew, such ardent believers encounter the very figure who did have such a precious moment, and who spurned the opportunity and turned shrugging aside. Do you imagine for a microsecond that such a vile, churlish transgression will ever be forgiven? I myself certainly hope that it will not. The Jews have seen through Jesus and Mohammed. In retrospect, many of them have also seen through the mythical, primitive, and cruel figures of Abraham and Moses. Nearer to our own time, in the bitter combats over the work of Marx and Freud and Einstein, Jewish participants and protagonists have not been the least noticeable. May this always be the case, whenever any human primate sets up, or is set up by others, as a Messiah.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:07:30 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see -egoism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be read to fight the enemy you can see.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:28:48 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire: that is MUHAMMAD. As regards all the standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE?”
? Alphonse de Lamartine, History of Turkey
tags: islam, muhammad, truth 55 likes like

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:31:24 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“I am a Muslim, because it's a religion that teaches you an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. It teaches you to respect everybody, and treat everybody right. But it also teaches you if someone steps on your toe, chop off their foot. And I carry my religious axe with me all the time.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:32:36 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

“America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white, but the white attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all together, irrespective of their color.”

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 07:34:53 PM

inayat111

3784 days old here

Whoever ascribes to me what I have not said then let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire

no likes.

Posted on December, 25 2013 08:00:29 PM