Forums > Telecom / Mobile updates > water proof mobile
taimoor786

4068 days old here
Total Posts: 114

Subject : water proof mobile
Sony Xperia Z Waterproof
I think it’s pretty safe to say that we’re all pretty excited to see what Sony has to offer with their newest and, so far, greatest (read: most important) smartphone – the Xperia Z. This is a momentous occasion for any Sony fan, as this is supposed to be, even more so than all other Xperia phones that have thus far come out – the return of Sony to mobile providence since the days of Sony Ericsson.

That’s not to discredit the previous Xperia phones – it’s just that, as an American, it’s important to make note of the fact that Sony phones seem distinctly rare in the States. That’s a bit of a travesty, because we all know that the electronics giant is capable of putting out some great smartphone tech. Well, they have certainly set out to prove that with their newest flagship device. With the most power processing package available on smartphones today, the 5 inch screen that we will see a lot this year (whether we like it or not), a unique design, and even water resistance, the Xperia Z is trying to bring everything to the table all at once. Does it succeed?

The short answer – yes. In a lot of ways, the Xperia Z succeeds by doing something that we as smartphone consumers always appreciate – it gets certain key details right. Especially since other phones have been showing us some of the pitfalls to having a larger-than-we’re-used-to screen, it is great to see that the Xperia Z tries to address them all

taimoorkhan, jabir1 like this.

Posted on March, 10 2013 02:45:57 PM

hearthackervsgirls

3955 days old here
Total Posts: 2292

yar maine anhi tak water proof mobile use nahi kya hai, dheka hua hai.

no likes.

Posted on September, 10 2013 03:33:12 PM

wool02

4786 days old here
Total Posts: 3752

iss baray main aap ka thanks hi kar sakta hoon janab

no likes.

Posted on September, 23 2013 10:29:31 PM

Saeedanwar

3849 days old here
Total Posts: 1492

Very very nice hai i am liking and very good hai gi

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2013 10:00:32 AM

malibhutta73

3905 days old here
Total Posts: 4777

water proof mobile is a godd device. you can receive call in water.

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2013 10:32:26 AM

Sabirshah

3823 days old here
Total Posts: 15423

Bhai aisa mobile to me ne pehli baar suna hai k jis me pani na ja sakta hu is ki kia keemat hai. . .

no likes.

Posted on November, 13 2014 06:47:33 AM