Forums > Information Technology & Internet > internet tecnology
  • Page 1 of 1
fazilmughal

4603 days old here
Total Posts: 186

Subject : internet tecnology
The internet is a technology used by almost everyone around the world. This technology makes it possible for people to access valuable information through millions of sites that have been created by people willing to share there personal knowledge. This technology also allows people to communicate with one another either through email, instant messaging, or verbal chat. Telephone lines and coaxial cable make these connections possible. In this paper I will share with you the personal connection and social context this technology puts on me and other people around the world. The significance of this technology for me is that it allows me to communicate with family members, friends, and teachers easily and effectively. It also provides me with education through sites that have been developed either by companies or people such as college professors that provide you with the information you wish to gain. I feel that the internet good and bad. I believe it is good if you use the internet I ways which I have previously stated. I believe it is bad for reasons such as hackers breaking in to people’s personal information and corrupting computers with tools such as viruses.

no likes.

Posted on July, 02 2012 08:52:54 AM

HAQ

4137 days old here
Total Posts: 1277

internet tecnolgy bhut zaida tezii seh araki kr rahi hai,dunia bhut advance hoti ja rahi hai

no likes.

Posted on January, 09 2015 05:16:19 PM

• Page 1 of 1