Forums > Information Technology & Internet > Man calls 911 over errant deli sandwich order
  • Page 1 of 1
Kiranrizwi

4610 days old here
Total Posts: 154

Subject : Man calls 911 over errant deli sandwich order
A man at a Connecticut deli called 911 and asked the authorities to intervene after he became concerned that the sandwich shop was not preparing his order correctly.

"Um, hi. My name is Rother McLennon and I m at Grateful Deli," the man says on the 911 recording. "I specifically asked for um little um, turkey, and little um ham and a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise…and they are giving me a hard time so I was wondering if you could stop by and just…"

That s when the dispatcher responds in disbelief, asking, "You re calling 911 because you don t like the way they re making your sandwich?"

"Exactly," McLennon answers.

The dispatcher calmly advises the caller to not buy the sandwich and to leave the store.

"He s telling me he won t make it for me again, just because of that," McLennon pleads. "So, I just want to solve this the right way, you know?"

"They playing games with me," he continues. "So, I m just wondering if you could come by?"

After what sounds like a scoff and a very long pause, the dispatcher says, "Just stay there, or stay outside, I ll send somebody. In the future, just don t buy the sandwich, ok?"

no likes.

Posted on June, 15 2012 10:16:02 AM

• Page 1 of 1