Ladies love the charm of a glowing skin. the dry season sometimes makes it difficult to get glowing skin.Keeping your skin fresh and clean in this dry season is not so easy. Your skin reveals what you eat, drink, apply and your daily routine. With all the house chores and busy daily routine, girls aren’t having time to manage their skincare routine.Worry not pretty ladies! we have some tried and tested secrets of how to get glowing skin in a week. we guarantee if you follow these tips and remedies you will have a shiny and glowing skin at the end of this week.
Get Glowing Skin In A Week:
1) CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising): The first step towards a healthy skin regime consists of a daily habit for cleansing to moisturising. you may need a good quality cleanser to remove impurities from the face. The choice of cleanser depends on personal liking and skin type. You can opt for any good cleanser, which is soft and gentle on the skin. Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no amount of oil or dust remains on the surface and is wiped out. End the routine with a good moisturizer. This is the most basic thing you can do, and need to do for the next 7 days to get a glowing skin.
2) The second most helpful way is by searching your kitchen. Yes! look into your kitchen for healthy fruits and veggies you can eat. also apply various face masks and fruits essence. Drink lots of water and also form a habit of drinking milk. the nutrients from your diet will also give an inner glow.
3) Also, form a habit of removing makeup and residues of makeup instantly from your skin. such products if left on for long hours can cause skin breakouts and darkness.
4) Exfoliating your skin is the greatest secret too. no need to for those heavily expensive Exfoliating gels when you can use homemade gels for this purpose.
5) Take some time out to give your face some TLC! Give a steam bath to your face to open up the clogged pores. This will ensure that the dirt and impurities easily come out on the surface. Clean your face with a cotton ball dipped in rosewater. This will have a cooling effect on the skin and make the skin look fresh and healthy.
6) )Also, use Aloe vera gel, honey, lemon mask and skin essentials oils regularly.